How To Adjust Browser Flash Settings
Tips For Adjusting Flash Setting To Run Browser Programs On Your Computer
Flash Settings Adjustments
Browser updates continue to change global flash settings on our computers, whether it be for adobe flash player, or your browser, here are some fixes…
WATCH VIDEO, HOW TO ENABLE FLASH FOR SPECIFIC DRIVES
Enable Your Browser To Run Flash
- Click Here for Flash Quickset Instructions for All Browsers - Note: you still may need to add the drive that you have the cd in as a flash trusted location as described below.(i.e. D: or F: or whichever your cd is in)... Necessary to run a Flash program menu or index.
- Click here for Google Chrome Flash Settings Instructions
- Click here for Explorer and other Browser Flash Settings
- Note: on Mac computers, use just the / slash for hard drive location on downloaded manuals
- Click Here for Instruction to Enable Adobe Browser Plugin
Correcting Flash Settings to Run Programmed Manuals with Flash Menu's
Instructions for enabling Google Chrome Flash, perform tasks in the jpg image below. click image to enlarge
For Flash Player, perform the tasks in jpg image. click image to enlarge
In order to use the interactive bookmark menu in a pdf document you must use Adobe Reader, or install the Adobe Reader Extension for your browser.